Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Had PIP Appeal but to wait on decision!!!
i had a very stressful appeal, they were 40 minutes late and was in for 35 minutes. I found the whole hearing distressing to the point I have involuntary body movement and trouble talking. I brought a friend to help but the panel wanted me to talk “ however long it takes” anxiety through the roof. Anyway they said , as not to keep me here any longer, the decision would be posted out. I tried to ask how long that would take and finically someone said, should be by the end of the week.,, what to do if I don’t hear by Friday?? Not sure if the decision to post it out is good or bad!! Any feedback would be appreciated . Thank you
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.