Hi I am disabledkenny1
disabledkenny1
Community Member Posts: 45 Contributor
Hello I am 51, I am physically disabled in a wheelchair needing care, I have supra ventricular tachycardia, stroke related condition, osteoarthritis, post-traumatic fibromyalgia syndrome through out my body, spondylitis of upper & lower spine, 2 damage vertebra centre & lower, asthmatic, and other conditions, too many to list!
0
Comments
-
Hi @disabledkenny1 and welcome to the community.
If there is anything we can help you with please let us know. I have replied to your post re grants.1
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 189 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 436 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 886 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 680 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 949 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income
