Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Anger issues not being understood
Hello my name is Shola and I feel quite upset about people not really understanding my anger issues, autism and mental health problems. Also I really hate it when a lot of or some people are now saying that people in their late teens or even early twenties should not be treated as adults or should not be in adult services in which they still should be as they are now adults and also they are not children anymore and should not be treated as children either as this angers me even more. I just want to have more power to say or do something about it as something like that should not change at all and also I want people to agree and understand it a bit more on this situation and also for people in their teens and 20s especially to be treated as adults too.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.