Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
my wife who had a f2f home assesment on the 3rd April 2018 has had a letter this morning from DWP saying that they now have a the information to decide if they award PIP ,they say that there is no need to contact them that they will write to her when they made a decision,my daughters gave a letter from her gp saying that she is severely disabled and the names of the oncologist on the PIP forms as well as her prescription forms ,she had inoperable cancer in the back passage and had chemo and radio ,but it left a hole in the vagina wall which lets in feaces into her vagina and a massive hernia the size of a melon ,she has to be showered at least three times a day and she also has a fistula which constantly leaks ,we've never heard of this letter before and are really panicking,please help to put our minds at rest
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.