UC — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


I am just going on to unversal credit from dla and got alot of medical problems barely able walk  barely able pick a pint of milkup copd and others went for esa and put in support group and now waiting to find if i have to do f2f or they have enough info all i care about as long as i get what i got on dla so i can carry on paying for my scooter but do not no how before i no if got f2f or not any advice accepted


  • Ripples
    Ripples Member Posts: 189 Pioneering
    People on DLA have for some time been gradually moved ( migrated), to PIP which runs alongside Universal Credit (UC).   I am sure you know that you can have both ESA and PIP paid to you together and you are entitled to claim both if you were not already.  If they have sent you a form to fill in it may  be because your DLA  is ending to be replaced by PIP.  Although there is a very good chance you will have a f2f the amount you get will depend on what award they make.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.