Another appeal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Another appeal

filiusfog
filiusfog Community member Posts: 5 Listener
I have gotten a pa4 form points totalling 15 but it doesn't say if I have pip or not got form as further evidence towards my ESA appeal which I'm applying for aswell 

Comments

• filiusfog
    Oops that should be appealing not worried about the ESA it's about my 7th or 8th appeal which I get 
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @filiusfog and a very warm welcome to the community. Good to have you with us.
    I can't advise on benefits matters, but we have some excellent people here who can and they will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
    Bear with us, and we'll get back to you.
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
    @JennysDad
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 273 Pioneering
    Hi filiusfog

I understand that the PA4 form is the assessment report. It is I think unusual to get this before your PIP decision (unless  anyone has any experience of this?).

When you get your DWP decision - they usually but not always follow the scores suggested by the assessment centre report - that's when the conclusion is included which confirms your award.  You need at least  8 points under each descriptor  for a standard award of that  component, or at least  12 points under each descriptor  for an enhanced award of that component. 

You can use whatever medical evidence you think demonstrates that you satisfy the qualifying conditions for the benefit question.

Best wishes

Gill_Scope

• filiusfog
    I have 3 B's = 6 points and a e = 3 points in the daily living and 4 points in mobility bit made a mistake must of counted a 2 point twice so have 13 in total
  • filiusfog
    It says review again in 2 years
  • filiusfog
    Strange but i have gotten up and looked at my account and lets say i am happy with the PIP deposited in my account not as much as I was expecting but there's only 3 days till Friday which would of totalled it up to the lower standard rate wonder when they tell me I have it 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 273 Pioneering
    Glad to hear good news, filiusfog.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.