PIP assessment today
DIDITR8
Community Member Posts: 3 Listener
I am going to aPIP assessment interview today and need some tips.
0
Comments
-
Help can you advise me of what to say today0
-
Hi @DIDITR8
Welcome my friend it’s great to meet you this morning.
I’m very very sorry that I haven’t got back to you sooner.
Can you please let me know how are things???
Is there anything that I can help/support you with this morning ???
Sorry again for the delay!!!!!0 -
Welcome to the community, @DIDITR8!
All the best for your PIP assessment. You may like to check out this guidance to give you an idea of what to expect.
https://youtu.be/qq5QV_SnkJs
0 -
Thanks Christine had an appointment at 9am and it went ok. My disability is mostly mental health, anxiety, PTED and grief. It was very emotional and I wept throughout the hour appointment.I feel tired out but it was helpful to read the PIP indicators here before going in. Will let you know how I got on in four weeks or so.0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 121 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 191 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 434 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 898 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 678 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 947 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income