tracyann — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


Tracyannhoward Member Posts: 2 Listener
HI, I just wondered if anyone can give me some advise? I've been suffering from fibromyalgia for nearly 6 months now, I've had to give up my job in cornwall and move back in with my folks in Suffolk. I wondered if I can apply for any disability allowances while I look for a more suitable job? Many thanks.  



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.