Personal information request from DWP — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Personal information request from DWP

Lynette1066
Lynette1066 Community member Posts: 47 Connected
After reading some of the older posts and advice. I have asked DWP to send anything regarding ESA claims and including what the GP has said. This is something I would like to have and find out if and what privately they have said about me. Plus it may or may not help with a MR and a tribunal. I will after medical and DWP decision again ask for this updated information to be sent out to me. It may be of some use in the future?

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for sharing this with us @Lynette1066 and we wish you the best of luck with your claim!
    Scope

• Lynette1066
    Thank you, all the information has been so good and helpful. I am just trying to get all the things in my mind before medical and having to look at ESA 50 form again and what I have said. Plus knowing what to do when the call or letter comes back not enough points. I now know what to do and claim etc. Thanks to this site. I have not tempted fate and looked at the what if I do get support group.
  • Lynette1066
    Thanks, but it maybe helpful, if and when I go to a tribunal.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.