Personal information request from DWP — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Personal information request from DWP

After reading some of the older posts and advice. I have asked DWP to send anything regarding ESA claims and including what the GP has said. This is something I would like to have and find out if and what privately they have said about me. Plus it may or may not help with a MR and a tribunal. I will after medical and DWP decision again ask for this updated information to be sent out to me. It may be of some use in the future?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.