Heritage Ability nominated as finalist in National Lottery Awards 2018-We need your vote....
By calling: 0844 836 9700
By Tweeting: #NLAHeritageAbility
Of course as you would expect we have created information in all formats including Easy Read, large print, audio versions etc –further information can be found on twitter Heritage [email protected]
The three year project is funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and will see improvements in the accessibility of over 20 heritage sites-and we want to expand!. Our partner sites include a range of visitor experiences, from Country Parks and grand homes to industrial sites and nature reserves. We are placing the award-winning Trampers, an all-terrain mobility vehicle, for anybody who needs them, to open up the physical locations as well as a raft of online improvements, staff training and new products.
Voting closes on July 27th and more information can be found at www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk/awards
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.