Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
first of all thank you can anybody help my partner asked for mandatory recon dwp phoned Friday and I spoke on carolyns behalf have increased daily living to enhance rate but motability still standard due to vague medical evidence decision maker said to only appeal motability component have since spoken to welfare rights and they said I cant do that totally confused
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.