Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Will I need another tribunal?
Hi everyone,im new to the group, my name is karren,i have just won my appeal for p.i.p,at a tribunal, i have been awarded it at an enhanced rate,my money was stopped in September 2017,i only had my hearing on the 6th july 2018,after incurring more stress from ongoing debt ext,and still not receiving a payment from p.ip!!!,...i now have a form to fill in all over again submitting medical evidence to apply for e.s.a. will i have to go to another tribunal for this?..l really am at my wits end,i am so distressed by all this it is having such an effect on my wellbeing, i really feel enough is enough, any advice will be very welcome, kind regards
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.