Caroline Doyle — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Caroline Doyle

Anniesloan15 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi. I'm sure this question comes up frequently and sorry as only just joined this site.
I was diagnosed by a doctor, then a professor of immunology, for fibromyalgia.
I am on ESA but have been told recently that I'm entitled to PIP too ?
Is there Anyone on here that could give me advice please?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.