Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
hi lost the mandantery in pip again
maybe i have to be one foot in the grave , even my disability car get taken, without it i will be trapped. most of it i can make myself a drink bareing in mind i have a chair in the kitchen to sit on it, they saying i plan a journey and can follow it , i can not even read a map nor have a drivinglisence ,my husband is my nominated driver. as i fell again 2x last week my gp sends me to xray my knee and ancle as i had a full knee replacement but also metal and screws ,and with all that worrying i might go bk into the wheelchair, its a upsolut nightmare. i will go to the tribunal now as i am not a lier nor make anything up, i need a specialist who can help me to put it down on paper no good telling, they want read it , its getting me realy down
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.