Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
My little girl has something called SB - a birth defect of the spin
I have two children. I’m twenty one years old now. I live in a small apartment with my two children and my partner too. My little girl has something called SB. Basically speaking it’s a birth defect of the spine. Ever since the diagnosis day I’ve been busy learning all about how disability changes people and what it means to be included in society as well. I hope to post on here when I get a chance to. My two mini mischief makers are proficient in keeping us on our toes constantly as well.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.