Motability, Blue Badges and disabled motoring
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

What type of mobility scooter if I have spinal stenosis?

rmriphrmriph Member Posts: 4 Listener
Oap suffering from spinal stenosis any help with regards to type of mobility scooter please?

Replies

• Ami2301Ami2301 Member Posts: 7,440 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @rmriph

Welcome to the community!

I currently have a powered wheelchair due to Transverse Myelitus however I don't have much knowledge on mobility scooters, I'm sure other members of the community will get in contact with you soon to offer their advice :)

Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @rmriph and welcome to the community! I hope someone is able to advise you about this. In the meantime please feel free to have a look around and get involved in any of the discussions that you would like :)
    Community Partner
    Scope

Tell us what you think?
    Complete our feedback form to help us to improve your community.
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi,

You maybe better off visiting a mobility shop and trying a few of them for yourself. Everyone is different and what might suit 1 person may not suit another. Try using google to see if there's any of these shops near you. Good luck.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • rmriphrmriph Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi, thank you all for your comments I will try to get to a mobility shop,my trouble is age and more than one complaint but I will try the voluntary service to get there.
Sign in or join us to comment.