Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
tribunal on my birthday
Hi after 7months of waiting for my tribunal date it finally arrived ...today..my birthday....it was quite stressfull and my anxieties were thru the roof.. Went into the room where 2 ladies wete seated.doctor n judge..asked a few questions re work related n why i felt i am. Unable to...i was very upset n emotional due to my bpdisorder and the doctor after300mins being in ther spoke in judges ear and the judge said straight away..you have won your appeal.and will b bak on esa rate with backpay....dont give upn..go straight ahead witth your appeals...if yu are genuin yu will not hesitate to do so!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.