Newbie to site — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Newbie to site

Options
mariamatthews90
mariamatthews90 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
heyyyyy everybody new to this site joined to get help and info on my condition (fibro) also my daughter has hyper-mobility ~ joint flexibility and autism and help others if i can..
going to be applying for pip for my daughter in the next week soooo nervous!
x
Maria matthews 

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hey @mariamatthews90
    Welcome to the community! Many members of the community suffer with Fibromyalgia and  I'm sure they would be more than happy to answer any questions. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything!
    Ami :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Hi @mariamatthews90,

Welcome to our Online Community! It's great to have you on board.

As @Ami2301 says, many members of our community have fibromyalgia and I'm sure they will be more than happy to share their experiences and offer advice and support.

Best of luck with applying for PIP for your daughter! It can feel like a rather daunting process but our community is here to help should you have any questions. We have lots of information about PIP on our website, which you may find useful, and you may find our dedicated PIP category of particular interest to you as well.

I hope this all helps. Do get in touch if you have any questions! :)
    Liam

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.