Help with ESA form — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Help with ESA form

maisy05 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello i put in a claim for my son im his appointee for ESA backating changing from incapacity benefit too ESA they sent me a ESA3 form too fill out again with correct national insurance number but differen claimant name im furious asking for information which dosnt even relate too my son they have suspended his claim now any answers for please frustrated



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.