Hi, my name is kenali! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is kenali!

kenali
kenali Community member Posts: 3 Listener
hello everyone i'm ken from Lydiate Liverpool

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kenali
    Welcome to the community! Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself?
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @kenali

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • kenali
    kenali Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    i'm a disabled man 68yrs from Lydiate  liverpool worked all my life,  24yrs in a dairy sacked i was the senior shop steward , trained to be a driving instructor  ended up as National driving schools educational director training driving instrutor ended up training 289 in Rochdale Kent London Bristol Carisle  Barsnsley Lincoln Hull people who were unemployed for six months (training for work) government scheme very proud of my achivement when i was 60 i got sleep apnea so for 3 yrs i struggled on then had to give it up ,,, when to work in my wifes florist shop  in the time i head 4 heart attacks got copd , diabetes now i cant walk more than 20 yrds  have to use a small fan  to blow in my mouth before and shortly after getting in car well you now my full story now not much for 68 yrs 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.