If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.


bryonysullivanbryonysullivan Member Posts: 2 Listener
hi I revived a text on the 28th of August saying they revived my written report I’m just woundering how long it has been for people to get a desicon and how long after have they been paid and also I didn’t have to go for a medical assessment they sent me a letter to say they recived all the information they needed is that a good thing or a bad thing? Thanks 


Sign in or join us to comment.