Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP claim, my story
hello each one ! i have a claim going though to pip with all sorts of heath issues , mean while i have all sorts of ails going on and believe me they have not been nice going though to many different test like EBUS biopsies cd scan because i was told i had tumours in my lungs ... i have already gone though this when i was just 32. and my heath as not been right since then , 1st is vasculitis, then cancer 3rd stage though i did try i had the operations where i think they did something to my bladder cannot control having U.T.I. always E.coli which they cannot get rid off i am Antibotic's every month , i was using H.R.T. for more than 16 years then one day i had a massive heart attack i was clinically dead for 15 minutes but hey i am still here lol i had angioplasty and was fitted with stents. Got ulcerative Colitisis ! then to add they have Diagnoised me with C.O.P.D. Sarcarcodoisis . and other lung conditions i was working a full time Empolyment since i left school at 16 because of all these illnesses i have not done nothing since because it seems every time i pick up i get dragged back down and it really pisses me off !!!!! i am at the moment waiting for my pip claim and have not a clue what the outcome is going to be i need to take that many tablets and other medical stuff , now this is just a few things i have told because believe me there's much more to be added . i have been told it's points that they add to each condition like can you walk so far with out getting out of breath with C.O.P.D. and other lung conditions not far i can get out of breath just lying down . still
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.