PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Tribunal questions

susansnowdensusansnowden Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
I have after 1 year from losing my dla went to a tribunal it was overturned how long does it take to get a payment and is any of it back dated

Replies

• thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @susansnowden   Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and thank you for sharing.

I am unsure of an answer to your question. There will be members of our community who will know Some one from our team will advise.

Have a look at our benefit advice for information and answers.

Consider speaking to CAB for any benefit advice . Benefits are complex and confusing.

We are a supportive community. Friendly, care and share.

Hope that helps.

Take care

@thespiceman

Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,760 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @susansnowden
    Welcome to the community! I too am unsure, sorry.  As @thespiceman said, another member of the community will be along shortly to answer your query :) Please don't hesitate to ask for any further help!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Great news! It can take 6 weeks to pay the back dated money and it's backdated to the date your DLA stopped.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.