Tribunal questions — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Tribunal questions

susansnowden Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I have after 1 year from losing my dla went to a tribunal it was overturned how long does it take to get a payment and is any of it back dated


  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Member Posts: 6,389 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @susansnowden   Pleased to meet you welcome.

    Thank you for joining and thank you for sharing.

    I am unsure of an answer to your question. There will be members of our community who will know Some one from our team will advise.

    Have a look at our benefit advice for information and answers.

    Consider speaking to CAB for any benefit advice . Benefits are complex and confusing.

    We are a supportive community. Friendly, care and share.

    Hope that helps.

    Take care


    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Member, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,945 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @susansnowden
    Welcome to the community! I too am unsure, sorry.  As @thespiceman said, another member of the community will be along shortly to answer your query :) Please don't hesitate to ask for any further help!
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Member Posts: 31,154 Disability Gamechanger
    Great news! It can take 6 weeks to pay the back dated money and it's backdated to the date your DLA stopped.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.