PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Decision Changed Before Appeal

skinnygirl101skinnygirl101 Member Posts: 8 Listener
I am posting this to give people hope not to give up if they are turned down at Mandatory Reconsideration as I was but I put in for an appeal and just over a month after sending the appeal form off , the DWP have changed their original decision and I now have enchanced mobility after I only got standard mobility after transferring from DLA indefinite high rate award. This year has been so stressful with the filling in the forms , assessment, decision, mandatory reconsideration being turned down but with the help of my GP & Citizens Advice I can breathe for a while. Don’t give up !. 

Replies

• GavelGavel Member Posts: 15 Connected
    Well done. It is such a relief and such a stressful time.

• YadnadYadnad Posts: 2,856 Member
     This year has been so stressful with the filling in the forms , assessment, decision, mandatory reconsideration being turned down but with the help of my GP & Citizens Advice I can breathe for a while. Don’t give up !. 
    You have indeed been most fortunate to get help with your PIP claim - many don't and plod on through knowing nothing about what they should be doing.
Sign in or join us to comment.