Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Taken off high-rate ESA
i went for interview , last week i was on high rate esa , now they have took me off i have problems talking in groups and traveling i get paranoid here voices and they say i am fit to go back to work , also i had a miner stroke in April , i just don,t no what to do ,there saying i have got to go on credits , work related please help me btw my friend is typing as i am not able to read , thank you
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.