Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP ASSESSORS REPORT
Just received assessors report which I requested. What does me wearing a cap and having lots of tattoos have a significance in the report. What she said at the assessment to what she wrote on report are totally opposite. Foe example I caught 2 buses to be at assessment. No I didn't. I was proud of myself getting on a bus and was OK with it No I wasn't. I hated it. I was motivated to attend. No I wasn't. The bus was fairly busy. No it wasn't. It was full with standing room only. She said at assessment that she'll push for mobility due to my seizures. She reported the opposite and that I like going out walking or catching buses. Report says my last seizure was in March. No it wasn't. It was end of June. Half my meds are missing even though I took in my repeats. The lies go on and on. Two faced or what!!!
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.