Need help with my mental health, pip assessment and form filling — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Need help with my mental health, pip assessment and form filling

Loobylou29 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Need help with my mental health, pip assessment and form filling 


  • thespiceman
    thespiceman Member Posts: 6,389 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Loobylou29   Pleased to meet you welcome.

    Thank you for joining and sharing.

    Please can I advise on your mental health.  Have a look at our posts on mental health. You will find, advice, information from our members. Plenty of supportive people.

    Options you could make is to look on line MIND has a good website. Also other charities. Apply on line, self refer.  Speak to your GP for additional support.

    For form filling in. Please can I advise speak to CAB. I used to fill my forms in. Then either used mental health support workers. There expertise and knowledge good.

    Now use CAB  contact them and help you fill in a form. Make an appointment go down and they will advise you on PIP. As well lots of information plus support.

    Have a look at our PIP information and advice. All useful.

    We are a supportive friendly community. Share and care.

    Please ask if we can help or a question some one will know.

    Pleasure to meet you .

    Take care

    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,674 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Loobylou29
    There is lots of information on filling the PIP forms on the CAB website but it can be overwhelming, do you have a friend or family member who could help you fill them in?

    You can also contact the CAB to see if they have a local office where you may be able to get some help
    Senior online community officer


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.