What can I expect from PIP home assessment please? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What can I expect from PIP home assessment please?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 27 Connected
edited September 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
What can I expect from PIP home assessment please

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @johnnyboy
    Welcome to the community! I've not had a home assessment but many members of the community have had one and I'm sure they will be more than happy to get in contact with you to advise you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! Best of luck! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Our member @butterflies shared their experience of a PIP home assessment here that you might be interested in.

Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 27 Connected
    Hi Sam thanks for your help I’ve recorded assessment in past and that was my proof that the assessor was lying in her report even though we recorded the assessment legally. The assessor knew and still lied disgusting but great for us. The sad thing is she will still be working doing the same job and lying, no accountability.... a disgrace if the claimant lied they would suffer but they don’t....wrong wrong wrong. I want to tape phone calls I will tell them I’m taping the call. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.