Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I suffer with osteoarthritis lumber spine disdegeration 7parts califation tendonits of left shoulder and spondylitis in neck osteoarthritis fingers and both knees , i look after my 18 year old daughter has Aspergers I take he to groups and support her when she has melt downs , my other two Daughters help too , I work partime as a dinner lady in kitchen wash post water good for fingers and keeps me busy , I applied for pip before doing my job but was refused due to me doing my stretches in the garden , I don't want to give my job up but it's getting cold and I'm get more pain in winter so need heating on was hoping help with bills and electric bed because I can't sleep flat been on sofa for years
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.