What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

What benefits can I get?

denise61denise61 Member Posts: 1 Listener
2 months ago I was told that I'm dielectric type 2.I have anexty and taking antidepressantso,  I'm on esa I have gaurdianship of 2 grandchildren I get gaurdianship allowance childbenefit and child tax credits,and I have till March be for my esa stops the doctor has not said if I can return to work yet is there any other help I can get while on benifits I do get housing benefit.many thanks Michelle bevan.


Sign in or join us to comment.