medical capability dismissal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

medical capability dismissal

simon_cut
simon_cut Community member Posts: 13 Listener
edited November 2018 in Work and employment
Hi
Has anyone lost their job through medical capability ? I have been working for a company for 11 years just been given my 10 weeks notice on medical capability so in 10 weeks i lose my job with absolutely nothing !!! i was a driver for 7 years but after a fall i damaged the nerves in my leg and that with arthritis i have to use a wheelchair most of the time for the last 3 years i have worked in the office and now they are saying it was only a temporary role and as i cant drive the lorries i have been given my notice i have the union on my side and we are going through the grievance procedure on disability discrimination but i just cant believe big companies can get away with treating people like this !!! has anyone been through anything like this . I am frustrated and upset about it all .  

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.