Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Is my daughter entitled to PIP?
My Daughter has suffered terrible for over 10 years with Colitis just the worst flare up was hospitalised out now in Arthritis in needs and back sleeping all the time she has 2 small children can’t take of the Young one only 2 the one of 8 he’s a great help for her ‘ Just Enquiring if she would be Able to get pip has had to leave a good Job and at this time she not be able to work . Kind regards Mary
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 925 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.