Need advise worring — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Need advise worring

Zenkoblue Member Posts: 96 Courageous
hey all new here
I’ve  lost all my medical letters and old esa forms should I be worried .? I have not had new esa form yet so am I worrying to much ? Or should I contact go and jobcentre for copy’s ? Need some advise thank you 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.