PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

My PIP entitlement

FarhadaliukFarhadaliuk Member Posts: 3 Listener

Hi

I had my PIP stopped by letter it said a doubt has arisen about my continued entitlement to PIP.

There is no right of appeal against this decision. I've been on PIP for almost six years. I have been suffering several Illnesses which include but not limited to Schizophrenia, mental disorder and limb girdle muscular dystrophy. There is no explanation of why they stopped it at all! 

Replies

• thespicemanthespiceman Member Posts: 6,408 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Farhadaliuk Thank you for your enquiry. I am unsure of an answer to your question..

Benefits are confusing and complex. Some one from our team or a member of our community might advise.

Have you spoken to CAB about this.  They can advise . Have expertise and knowledge on benefits.

Hope that helps.

Please take care.

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • TardisTardis Member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    You should get some advice from Welfare rights or citizens advice about this.  
  • affii1993affii1993 Member Posts: 100 Courageous
    @Farhadaliuk you have all the rights to find out why??  Call them or write u them
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes face to face advice is needed, it's impossible to advise on an internet forum.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.