Medical assessment 15 mins

Options
Firefly123
Firefly123 Community member Posts: 530 Empowering
edited December 2018 in Universal Credit (UC)
Took my son for his assessment today the woman who was meant to to it had to many ppl so she says to a young girl  are you medical trained. And can she do his. She had no idea what she was doing as its not our first one she asked a few questions and they said OK I think that's all I need after waiting over an hour we were done in 15 mins strangest ever will see what happens when I get the report back 

Comments

• CaraLee
    CaraLee Community member Posts: 39 Contributor
    Options
    Hello @Firefly123 my medical assessment for universal credit was over within a matter of minutes but I was placed in the LCWRA group. I hope you find out the answer soon, try not to worry if you disagree with the decision you can always explain you felt the assessment was inadequate and appeal :) 
  • Firefly123
    Options
    His last assessment was well over an hour and asked so many questions in all different ways. This was just 1 2 3  ok that's it. Thanks @CaraLee just so much stress 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,305 Championing
    Options
    WCA assessment times can vary and be anything from a few minutes to well over an hour in some cases. It's impossible to tell just by the length of time. I recently had one that only lasted 15 minutes. When i first applied years ago mine only lasted 10 minutes. Successful both times.
  • Firefly123
    Options
    Thanks @poppy123456 I never expected to be that quick 
  • valleyboy
    valleyboy Community member Posts: 57 Contributor
    Options
    My first was roughly a hour then the 2nd about 20minutes and both successful 
  • Firefly123
    Options
    Thanks @valleyboy