Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
ive recieved a letter to fill in saying i might be owed money from 2012 to 2017
Hi im new here ive recieved a letter to fill in saying i might be owed money from 2012 to 2017...i also got a call on monday asking a few question which i answered, then he said to me it will be sent off to the process team n should here something back within 12 weeks...does this mean il get a back payment ?? I was on incapacity then changed to esa contribution.... when i got awarded pip enhanced on both then a friend told me i could claim sdp on my esa... when i was on dla i dont think i got the priemum sdp cus i had never heard of it before....is this the priemum they are backdating ?? Thanks
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.