Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Wanting to campaign for conscription to be abolished in other countries
Hello I have came up with an idea or plan of wanting to campaign for conscription (compulsory military service) to finally be abolished in other countries like Syria, Mexico and Switzerland because people are campaigning now for the death penalty to be abolished in other countries and because no one should be forced into the military as this is wrong and it is slavery too. Also because the military is a dangerous thing for everyone to be forced to do it against their will. I would like to campaign for it to end but I am a bit scared and worried now to start a campaign like that because I am worried that not many people will agree with the campaign in which they should do because conscription risks many lives and also I wish that people will agree with certain things like that. I really hate this world and I want this world to be better and to change too.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 755 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.