Universal credit — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Universal credit

My son is my  currently works self-employed on his small farm and he receives care allowance for me . from the beginning of 2019 he will be my fulltime carer. And no longer farming is the care allowance all he will get or can he claim anything of U C . as well as the care allowance



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.