Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Universal credit

Hi ,I am on contributions based esa and have been for 1 1/2 years , I am also in the support group I also claim pip which is standard rate care , higher rate mobility . My daughter is also my Carer so my question is do I have to move on to universal credit , thankyou


Sign in or join us to comment.