Pension and benefits — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Pension and benefits

Bex1487 Member Posts: 11 Listener

My Dad is about to reach state pension age (65), although we have only just applied for his pension as we didn't know that we had to apply 4 months ago so now have to wait until may.  I spoke with citizens advice last night and they said as he is already on PIP it wont stop (we were told it would be stopping).  I have just read that his ESA will be stopping is this correct? please help we don't know where we are turning or what to do. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.