PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip decision

HarperHarper Member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi everyone,  I had my pip assessment on 29th November and still hadn’t heard anything from them so I called today and they said they had just made a decision today but could not tell me over the phone. I thought they could tell you once the decision was made. Has anyone else had there decision over the phone.

Replies

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

As the decision has only be made today, it takes about 24 hours for it to transfer from one computer to the other. Leave it 24 hours then ring back and ask and they'll tell you what it is.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
  • HarperHarper Member Posts: 7 Listener
    Thanks so much poppy will phone them tomorrow and I will let you all know.
  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome,  when you phone DWP for your award details request a copy of your acessment report. It mskes intresinting reading and if you're award is not what you think it should be then you will have your acessment report to view and make your case for an MR siting three examples for each of the descriptors that you disagree with in the report.
  • HarperHarper Member Posts: 7 Listener
    Thanks wilko shall do that tomorrow.

Sign in or join us to comment.