UC Non dependent charge for housing cost — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

UC Non dependent charge for housing cost

AFB Member Posts: 64 Courageous
If i'm receiving PIP should my two brothers who are non dependent be exempt from non dependent charge when claiming Universal credit housing cost. Any information would be helpful.





Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.