What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

What am i entitled to?

kathleen20kathleen20 Member Posts: 4 Listener
Hi all some advice please.i have heath problems.ive got osteoporosis problem with my hips and few more.am I entitled to any welfare help please.as I’m not sure.ive just done work assessment on uc.found fit for work.thank you

Replies

• steve51steve51 Community champion Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kathleen20

Good Evening it’s great to meet you today 😃😃😃😃

We have got a “Benefit Calculater” here on our Community/site.

https://www.scope.org.uk/support/disabled-people/benefits/check

Please let me know if you need a hand 🖐 

@steve51

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi all some advice please.i have heath problems.ive got osteoporosis problem with my hips and few more.am I entitled to any welfare help please.as I’m not sure.ive just done work assessment on uc.found fit for work.thank you
    HI,

As you've been found fit for work then you need to request the Mandatory Reconsideration within 1 month of the decision. If that fails it's Tribunal. I'd advise you to get some face to face advice from a local advice centre near you.
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.