Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP award review?
Im awaiting a pip award review im at my wits end a lady from DWP came to my home filled my forms in my condition has deteriorated in 2yr iv been told by hospital there,s nothing they can do its all dwn to wear an tear,Spondylosis,Facet joint probs osteoporosis and osteo arthritis im in daily pain on morphine an codiene also 900 mg Gabapentin i also suffer with Anxiety an Panic Attacks if i could work i would i was finished from my employment due to capability,i live alone and totally depend on family and friends to help with my everyday needs etc.i drive but only if i cant get someone to take me for docs appts for my diabetes could this affect my claim
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 925 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.