New claim for ESA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

New claim for ESA

Good morning,
I'm new to Scope,but need some benefit advice.  I'm coming to the end of my work ssp and my manager is sending the form out that's necessary at 23 weeks. Can I claim contribution based esa at the end of the 28 weeks whilst still employed? Or do i need to hand my notice in? I only work 16 1/2 hours normally as I rec'd a type of spinal cord injury 11 years ago. I work
In primary care at a gp surgery  and think I'm going to have to retire on I'll health grounds as my pain and symptoms are getting worse.  Any advice would be greatfully rec'd. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.