What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


Sadik81Sadik81 Member Posts: 3 Listener
My friend is on Esa and enhanced pip (living/ mobility) and has been told that he may be entitled to a back payment of ESA3. Would he be entitled to this??x


  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    The DWP are sending out ESA3 forms to everyone that may meet the criteria. This is to do with the change from IB to ESA and some people not being asessed for an IR component. Not everyone that receives an ESA 3 form will be entitled. If your friend receives a form then they should complete it, if they don't receive a form then they are already on the correct benefit and no further action needs to be taken.
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
Sign in or join us to comment.