Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
My Case Infront Of The Wrong Judge!!
after waiting 13 month for my PIP Telephone Hearing ,which was instructed to be heard by a Judge ****, when i received my Telephone Call for my Case to be heard it was a different Judge and she apologized to me but said she could not hear my Case as it was down to be heard by a specific Judge to hear. I think that after waiting over a year this is a wholly unacceptable and now i have to wait AGAIN!!!..Who ever has made this deplorable mistake needs carpeting.Who and where do i lodge a severe formal complaint?
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 513 Education
- 931 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 687 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.