just downloaded sscs1 form — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

just downloaded sscs1 form

Options
fredjr
fredjr Community member Posts: 20 Listener
its the same old as a lot of people on here in scope, im riddled with ostio arthritic joints knees, wrist and thumbs , shoulders and neck back, mental heath condition's and more so now, all confirmed with hospitals 3 in total.
nil points on assessment and was told i can get a wheelchair and i will be able to store it in the work space as i could do the 200 mt sprint !!!!!! as all on here a total number of lies from the HCP .
the mandatory recon said in short our HCP is a professional  and would not lie, i sent all photos of my injureys and arthritic joints which clearly show the damage and more so my wrists which would not do the wheelchair challenge !!!!
so im just about to do the court tribunal  but i would like help on doing this as i want it correct when i got my DLA some 9 years ago i got DIAL in Portsmouth to help me, as im in Swindon now i cant seem to find them here, is there anyone the same as who could help me??? i do need to sort this form out more sooner than later as i believe the DWP will have to resume my benefit at the standard rate.
 so if any one knows of DIAL in Swindon area or similar please help. thanks fred 

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.