Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
is if I stopped my UC can I reclaim CA
Hello everyone I’m a new so I don’t understand how to start first?I have a 7years old daughter,she has been diagonised with autism.My Husband is working full time more than 35 hours at this moment I’m unemployed.Im getting CB,DLA and CA.Few days back We claimed UC and they approved our application and they said I have been entitled with Uc.i don’t know what I will get?but they said it will effect my CA but my question is if I stopped my UC can I reclaim CA if someone give me the advice it will be better for me to take decision which one is good for us? Thanks Debajani
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 291 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 687 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.