Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Our Online Dating Experience
I am diagnosed with PPMS and myself new to the 'disability online dating world' and have found it quite difficult to find a good platform for online dating so have decided to do some research to learn about other peoples experiences and see if we can find a solution to this problem together.
I created an online survey to start gathering some information and understand each individuals problem (or frustration) with online dating, with the aim to then resolve this problem if it is more widespread than just my own frustration :-)!
Here is a link to the online survey I made. Please feel free to share. I will share the details back to you so we can all figure out a better way to answer our needs!
PLEASE COPY PASTE LINK INTO WEB BROWSER:
[Link removed by moderator]
Look forward to hearing your comments back through the form.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments