Our Online Dating Experience — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Our Online Dating Experience

Marcus_H74
Marcus_H74 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2019 in Research and opportunities

Aloha everyone!

I am diagnosed with PPMS and myself new to the 'disability online dating world' and have found it quite difficult to find a good platform for online dating so have decided to do some research to learn about other peoples experiences and see if we can find a solution to this problem together. 

I created an online survey to start gathering some information and understand each individuals problem (or frustration) with online dating, with the aim to then resolve this problem if it is more widespread than just my own frustration :-)!

Here is a link to the online survey I made. Please feel free to share. I will share the details back to you so we can all figure out a better way to answer our needs!

PLEASE COPY PASTE LINK INTO WEB BROWSER:

[Link removed by moderator] 

Look forward to hearing your comments back through the form. 

Thank you!

Comments

• Deb_Alumni
    Deb_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 180 Pioneering
    Hello @Marcus_H74

Welcome to our community. We are happy that you have found us and you can of course chat about dating experience on the community but you are not permitted to ask people to do your survey. 

I have moderated your post to remove the link and hope that our members chat to you on here about their experiences

Best wishes
    Debbie 
    Debbie
    Online Community Manager

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.